Tori ka Bhartha is not a very common bhartha. But it is very tasty and simple to prepare. Ingredients are also very few.
Fresh green Toris As required
Gralic Green chilies
Mustard oil Salt
- Slit the toris 2-3 inches to allow air to escape while roasting
- Roast the toris directly on fire till the skin turns black and the toris become soft
- Remove the skin and wash the toris under running water to remove all the burnt skin
- Put the toris, garlic and green chilies ( both according to taste) in a grinder and grind a little.
- Add salt and mustard oil according to taste.
The bhartha is ready. Allow it to cool to room temperature. Garnish and serve.
Goes very well with all main meals including Littis.